If your child is turning five on or before September 30, 2022, he/she can be registered for kindergarten. Dates for Kindergarten Registration/ Screening for the 2022-2023 school year are May 10-11. An appointment is required. Screenings will be held in person. We are asking that only ONE PARENT accompany the student for the screening. Please contact Mrs. Davis to schedule an appointment. (330) 542-3722 ext 240.
In order for us to start the enrollment process for our new kindergarten students, we are asking that you complete the online registration form as soon as possible. Please have the ONLINE REGISTRATION done before your child's screening appointment.
- Login to springfieldlocal.esvportal.com (If you have a student currently enrolled in our school district, you can login using your existing account and choose Add Student).
- Choose Create a New Account
- You will then create your personal account by filling in the required fields and clicking Register & Begin at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the blue Enroll New Student button (be sure to choose Next School Year in the appropriate space)
- Enter all required information
- When you are finished click the red tab Save & Submit to District at the bottom of the page
Please be sure to retain your account information. You will need to access the account at a later date to fill out the online Emergency Medical Form once your child is enrolled.
What you need to bring to your appointment
- Child's ORIGINAL birth certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Record
- Two proofs of residency
- Custody paper (if applicable)
Please be prepared to answer questions regarding your child's development and health history.
Parents will also have the opportunity to have their child fingerprinted. This is an on-going project sponsored by our local police department. Permission slips will be available the day of registration. Children will not be fingerprinted without a signed permission slip. The purpose of fingerprinting is to help the police with identifying any child who might be lost or kidnapped. Thee prints will be given to the parents for their records.